Confusing Words in English Language. Free Reading..
1. Avoid drinking tea and coffee immediately after meals as the tannin present in these interferes in the absorption of iron from the food.
2. Take freshly prepared apple juice an hour before meals or just before retiring for the night. For proper absorption of the juice, remember the stomach should be relatively empty when you have the juice and also do not take anything for about half an hour after the juice.
3. Juice of beetroot taken 1-2 times daily is an excellent remedy for anaemia especially for children and teenagers. You may combine apple and beetroot for the juice.
4. Mix 1 tablespoon amla juice with a ripe mashed banana and eat 2-3 times a day.
5. Have a ripe banana with 1 tablespoon honey, 1-2 times a day.
6. Soak 8-10 almonds (badam) and 1 teaspoon rice overnight. Remove outer skin of almonds and grind to a fine paste. Boil with 1½ cups of milk and a pinch of turmeric powder (haldi). Sweeten with sugar and drink for a fedays, once a day. Soak 10-12 currants (munakas) in water overnight. Remove seeds and eat them. Have for 2-4 weeks.
7. Have spinach juice of 125 gm spinach everyday, for 2-3 weeks.
8. Foods rich in iron are - honey, almonds, bananas, apricots (khurmani), raisins (kishmish), fenugreek (methi) leaves, fenugreek seeds (methi daana), lettuce or salad leaves, onion, spinach (paalak), grapes, tomatoes, carrots, gooseberry (amla), beetroots (chokunder), apples, pomegranate (anaar). Have plenty of them if you are anaemic.
Cataract At Early Stages
Exhaustion due to overwork
Feet Sole Having Cracks
Test your English Language
Tummy Toning Exercises
What to Eat in Goa
Stylish Holiday and Christmas Decorating Ideas
Most handsome football players and his Hairstyle 2014
Most Extensive Metro Systems In The World
Quick Content Marketing Tips
Most Extreme Places to Visit
Most Famous Fictional Robots of All Time
Most Famous Landmarks Around the World