Confusing Words in English Language. Free Reading..
1. Avoid drinking tea and coffee immediately after meals as the tannin present in these interferes in the absorption of iron from the food.
2. Take freshly prepared apple juice an hour before meals or just before retiring for the night. For proper absorption of the juice, remember the stomach should be relatively empty when you have the juice and also do not take anything for about half an hour after the juice.
3. Juice of beetroot taken 1-2 times daily is an excellent remedy for anaemia especially for children and teenagers. You may combine apple and beetroot for the juice.
4. Mix 1 tablespoon amla juice with a ripe mashed banana and eat 2-3 times a day.
5. Have a ripe banana with 1 tablespoon honey, 1-2 times a day.
6. Soak 8-10 almonds (badam) and 1 teaspoon rice overnight. Remove outer skin of almonds and grind to a fine paste. Boil with 1½ cups of milk and a pinch of turmeric powder (haldi). Sweeten with sugar and drink for a fedays, once a day. Soak 10-12 currants (munakas) in water overnight. Remove seeds and eat them. Have for 2-4 weeks.
7. Have spinach juice of 125 gm spinach everyday, for 2-3 weeks.
8. Foods rich in iron are - honey, almonds, bananas, apricots (khurmani), raisins (kishmish), fenugreek (methi) leaves, fenugreek seeds (methi daana), lettuce or salad leaves, onion, spinach (paalak), grapes, tomatoes, carrots, gooseberry (amla), beetroots (chokunder), apples, pomegranate (anaar). Have plenty of them if you are anaemic.
Delivery Of Babies
Bronchitis in children
Joint pains arthritis rheumatism gout
Boils inside Ear
Test your English Language
Benefits of Swiss Chard
Valentines Gift Ideas For Her
Simple Tricks To Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Weird English Movie Names
Benefits of Lemon
Ways to look better Instantly
Guru Nanak Dev
Beautiful Punjabi Mehndi Designs
Beautiful Reasons to Visit Australia
Beautiful Steps on Earth